POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov : Re: MegaPov Bugs Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov Bugs
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 11 Dec 1999 01:04:34
Message: <3851e972@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote...

> I haven't either. Right now I am simply rendering thumbnails of all of
> the demos to help you track down bugs and to get a feel for what the
> patch has to offer. I have been avoiding this for too long and it's
> time I start to get up to speed on some of these new features.

If you haven't noticed, the demos for my features are usually somewhat
lacking.  If anyone wants to make up some demos for me to include, I'd be
happy.  :-)

>  Obviously it is a user created problem but the program seems a little
> too sensitive to it.

I've had it crash under two situations:
1) an error causes parsing to stop
2) the scene finishes rendering and I see a bunch of 'tried to free NULL
pointer' errors and then it crashes

-Nathan