POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov : Re: MegaPov Bugs Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov Bugs
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 11 Dec 1999 00:42:12
Message: <3851e434@news.povray.org>
First, I'm not familear with isosurface stuff (I haven't done any work on it
myself... well, except for preliminary work on UV mapping which has since
been scrapped).

Using the following for the isosurface function fixes the 'not enough
argumens' problem:
     function {FUNC1(x,y+cos(TH(x,y,z)*7)*0.3,z)}

Somebody apparantly changed the implementation of isosurfaces while we
weren't looking and those default parameters aren't there anymore.  maybe
that's the problem?

About that crash... I got it to crash once... but that happened before I
replaced the #declare TH=...

But can't get it to crash again now that I'm running the debugger.
Strange...

-Nathan

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote...