POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bug in MegaPov? : Bug in MegaPov? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in MegaPov?
From: Luciano Pennini
Date: 10 Dec 1999 10:21:32
Message: <38511742.6DA891FD@writeme.com>
Hello!
    I've just downloaded & installed MegaPov 0.1, and while I was
rendering some of the demos the program crashed.
    The crash can be reproduced, at least on this machine.  Render
media/minipatch test.pov (from the demos provided), and the program
crashes with "Exception: access violation 0xc0000005, Address:
0x0043bbda".
    I'm running WinNt 4 sp5 on a Celeron 300A, 128Mb ram.
    I hope that this is of some help.

    Best Regards
    Luciano

P.S. Remove the <remove this> from my email address before replying.