POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov : Re: MegaPov Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov
From: omniVERSE
Date: 10 Dec 1999 03:13:50
Message: <3850b63e@news.povray.org>
I got it before I reached this group here.  Too bad I can't keep up and
use these nifty unofficial versions enough to satisfy myself before the next
one comes down the pike.  Appropriate icon there, that M is blazing from the
raytracing speed or haste in being the latest patch?  Maybe it subliminally
stands for Mars and that earlier spacecraft which burned up in the Martian
atmosphere  8^0  in which case we should also watch out for metric
conversion trouble.
  So I say in all jest: "Slow up!"  Though you can ignore that entirely if
you want to.

Bob