POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov : MegaPov Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 10 Dec 1999 00:02:09
Message: <38508951@news.povray.org>
POV 3.1g + UVPov + SuperPatch + MultiPatch + new features = MegaPov

Go grab my latest compile (now called MegaPov).  Smellenbergh and Ron Parker
are also to be thanked for this, since this incorporates both the SuperPatch
and the Mac MultiPatch.  Also, Smellenbergh helped a LOT in merging the
MultiPatch into UVPov (he did almost all of the merging).

Anyway... I've also added per-object motion bluring (based on a Ron Parker
suggestion), persistent variables and persistent scene objects.

With all of these changes, there are likely to be bugs... so be on the
lookout for future updates.

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

-Nathan Kopp