POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 3ds 2 Moray UDO problem : Re: 3ds 2 Moray UDO problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3ds 2 Moray UDO problem
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 7 Dec 1999 16:29:55
Message: <384d7c53@news.povray.org>
You don't happen to have a name conflict?
-> Never give the UDO file the same name as your scene file (excluding the
extension), because then you will have a NAME.UDO, a NAME.INC (those two are
from 3ds2pov) and a NAME.MDL file (from Moray). And when you render from
Moray, it writes a NAME.INC file too, overwriting the version created by
3ds2pov.

That helping?

Johannes.