POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: Why media clouds are black in the distance... : Re: Why media clouds are black in the distance... Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why media clouds are black in the distance...
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Date: 7 Dec 1999 13:54:52
Message: <384D57C5.E5C5ED4B@enst.fr>
Thomas Willhalm wrote:

> In my opinion, you should try to get it into the superpatch. This way,
> people will be able to use it along with other patches. (Probably, most
> users who would use a patched version of POV-Ray want to use other
> modifications, too.)
>
> As far as I know, Ron prefers the modified source code. He can then use
> diff3 to include it.
>
> On the other hand, I suspect that when you add your code to the superpatch
> yourself he will accept this, too.
>
> I hope this helps
> Thomas

	Thanks for your advice. The problem is that my patch was made from
uvpov and therefore can't be easily integrated into the superpatch. As
soon as Nathan releases his megapatch, I'll try to include my
modifications and send them to him...

		Jerome
--

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *