POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : image_map for png, tga, bmp : image_map for png, tga, bmp Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  image_map for png, tga, bmp
From: Jerome Waters
Date: 6 Dec 1999 16:51:56
Message: <384D11AD.EAD5358@mscsoftware.com>
For the "gif" format, the image_map feature "transmit/filter all 1.0"
seems to work as expected.  But for "png", "tga", and "bmp" formats such
is not the case.  Is there a bug in the "transmit/filter" feature for
"png", "tga", and "bmp" or is there something I'm missing.

I'd really prefer to use a format other than "gif" that supports a
greater number of colors.

- Jerome