POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : need povray experts for a software project : need povray experts for a software project Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  need povray experts for a software project
From: Alex
Date: 7 Dec 1999 07:43:28
Message: <384D02B4.BC73BC5@erostv.com>
Hello there,

for a software project which is mainly about 3D texture mapping, bump
mapping and attaching lighting and material (roughness and/or
specularity) to a predefined point of view on a 2D image i need to get
in contact with some real povray experts to further discuss if this
project can be done by utilizing the povray renderer and mapper. I
believe it is an easy todo task for a real expert which should not be
more then 4 to 6 weeks of work. We are located in Germany but this
project can be done definetely remote cuz it is an web based application
which can be uploaded and tested remotely.

Please feel free contacting me via email

rgds,

Alex