POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New modeler developer mailing list : Re: New modeler developer mailing list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New modeler developer mailing list
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 6 Dec 1999 07:40:18
Message: <384BAEB1.4FEFF729@ida.utb.hb.se>
jurek wrote:

> unigraphics
> pro/e
> i-deas
> catia

I'd really like to see some of the functionality of pro/e implemented in a
(free/low cost) modeller, better still if it's for Linux (as I'm used to
working with the UNIX version on Solaris).

That would be a really good complement to the Linux platform!

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse