POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Future of Moray/POVray : Re: Future of Moray/POVray/? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Future of Moray/POVray/?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 1 Dec 1999 22:23:35
Message: <3845E68C.42DD901A@mninter.net>
Perhaps we ought to consider making Moray more general- its current
abilities to export
only to POV-Ray hamper its success. Moray is possible the BEST SOLIDS
MODELER available for the price. As such, it would be nice if it could
export to other renderers that accept solids(BMRT...) so that it would
become a bit more portable, and reach a larger audience(read customer
base).

--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.