POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My personal Moray wishlist... : Re: My personal Moray wishlist... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My personal Moray wishlist...
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 1 Dec 1999 21:21:49
Message: <3845D7F0.A9A6A9B3@istar.ca>
Gev### [at] jpberlinde wrote:

> -[your features here?]

- Mandel objects... I want to play around with these, but I'm coding impaired.

- Built in blub support.

- Ability to have Moray render from any viewport. Non-perspective viewports
would use the orthographic camera, of course.

- Some kind of graphical method of editing slope maps. I just don't get all the
height/slope entries.

- Ability "comment out" parts of a texture without deleting them. Like the
"export" checkbox for objects.

- More of everything.