POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My personal Moray wishlist... : Re: My personal Moray wishlist... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My personal Moray wishlist...
From: Björn Magnusson
Date: 1 Dec 1999 09:57:31
Message: <3845375D.3649CF21@home.se>
> - possibility to place one object several times in the image... when you
> change the source-object, all others will be changed. This could be memory-
> and rendering-time-sparing

There are a form of this. Use the duplicator to duplicate a few objects
and move those where you want them but don't move the original ever
again! If you do, the other will move in the same direction (if I
remember correctly), if you rotate, the other object will do it too, and
this can do some serious damage to the scene... (Nothing an <undo> can't
handle though)