POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My personal Moray wishlist... : My personal Moray wishlist... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  My personal Moray wishlist...
From: Gevatter tod
Date: 1 Dec 1999 06:21:15
Message: <384504FD.37350E08@jpberlin.de>
Hi.

I've noticed that Lutz Kretzschmar is writing/reding in this group.

Guy, do you have too much time hu? ;-)

So I would like to start a feature-wish-list...

Beginning with me:
- the animation Plugin! (only want to mention it here...)
- Object Libraries
- possibility to place one object several times in the image... when you
change the source-object, all others will be changed. This could be memory-
and rendering-time-sparing
- Direct 3d or OpenGL preview (less important but nice)
- more releases with fever changes instead of fewer releases with more
changes
-[your features here?]

BTW: Why takes the animation plugin so much time? It would be enough for me
if the translation/scale/rotation fields would be replaced by a formular
editor/parser and a possibiliy to adjust the clock...
Creating the exact formulas might be the work of other plugins...

Just a suggestion... Perhaps it's more complicated as I can imagine...

Gevatta