POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : CTRL+Y : CTRL+Y Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  CTRL+Y
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 1 Dec 1999 05:32:52
Message: <3844F90B.E2D9BB57@xs4all.nl>
I'm used to using CTRL+Y to delete a line in the editor. It's something
I picked up in some DOS-programs but it works in most editors. In the
POV-editor however it also wipes the buffer which isn't what I would
expect. Am I mistaken?
I guess this is something in the Codemax editor and won't be changed in
any new versions of POV-Ray.
I just had to write this because once again I lost a large portion of
code I cut from a scene when I deleted aline before pasting it.

Cheers!

Remco