POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Density files? : Density files? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Density files?
From: Krystian
Date: 28 Nov 1999 19:43:13
Message: <3841cc21@news.povray.org>
I'm trying find a utility/tutorial that will help me create a density file
for use in media. I read the docs (err.. parsed them anyway) and the only
reference I found said that density files were a binary format file, so I
assume there is a utility to make said binary. I searched the links page,
and came up empty. Can anyone get me on the right track here? Thanks

Krystian
www.geocities.com/kgbates