POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Density files? : Re: Density files? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Density files?
From: Ken
Date: 28 Nov 1999 21:33:49
Message: <3841E58B.6950F7F4@pacbell.net>
Krystian wrote:

> Urk.. I found the link, but the post seems to have been removed from the
> server. Anybody have the URL of the actual file?

The link is to a message on this server. If you cannot access that message
it is probably because you only keep newer messages on this server and have
your news reader set to expire messages past a certain date. You will have
to disable your expire messages feature and download enough past messages
to access the message in question. For each utility I listed I also provided
the date it was posted and by who so you could reference back to the original
message if the need arose.

 I know of no site on line that offers this particular file so you will either
have to download it from the utilities group or I might be persuaded to send
you a copy of the file failing that.