POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Dave's Flic Viewer : Re: Dave's Flic Viewer Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dave's Flic Viewer
From: Ken
Date: 27 Nov 1999 19:51:56
Message: <38407C43.A473E42C@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Maybe I had better send it to you for, ahem, 'making available to the
> public'? Dave's Flic Viewer is uncrippled Shareware (rated $35) but I
> think DTA is, too, so this should not be a factor. Dave's approval, on
> the other hand, surely is, so will you please be so kind as to ask him
> if he's at ease with putting F32 online?

I too have F32 here at home so no need for you to send it to me. I have
sent a new email to David earlier today asking him for a status on his
registration requirements. He sent me no documentation what so ever and
no clue if he will be asking for a registration fee for the program(s).
I'll let everyone know once I know. And yes I will include F32 in the
upload as they do make a good complimentary package.