POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Dave's Flic Viewer : Re: Dave's Flic Viewer Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dave's Flic Viewer
From: Ken
Date: 27 Nov 1999 13:02:37
Message: <38401C53.5FDC51E9@pacbell.net>
Chris Harrison wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Dave's Flic Viewer (or a
> freeware FLI/FLC player which is as good) for Win9x?
>
> Thanks :^)
>
> Chris Harrison
> http://www.ChrisHarrison.co.uk/

For FLI/FLC viewing one of my favorite programs to use is called Sea v1.3.
You can download a copy here I believe:

http://www.photodex.com/downloads/dos_download.html

It is a dos utility but runs very well under Win 3.1/95/98 plus is a full
featured image viewing program complete with some editing capabilities,
filters, and file conversions in single or batch mode. The number of
file types supported is also impressive.