POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : modeling programs : Re: modeling programs Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: modeling programs
From: See
Date: 25 Nov 1999 22:12:17
Message: <383dfa91@news.povray.org>
Jon,
   Thanks for the suggestion. I eventually do want to do my own code, but
since I'm just..(and I mean JUST) starting out, I want to play a little bit
before I settle into learning all the finer points. I try not to think of it
as having to unlearn something later on, but more of whetting my appetite
for the main course. Are there any good sites that I can go and learn about
code, or is it all in the documentation?
Missi