POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Soliciting feedback : Re: Soliciting feedback Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soliciting feedback
From: DirkBoy
Date: 24 Nov 1999 09:18:06
Message: <383bf39e@news.povray.org>
Multithreading multithreading multithreading. There's some work on it now,
true, but you need to run some strange virtual machine to do so and thats
just icky. As it is, I have a shell script that will distribute the top and
bottom halves to seprate instances of Pov, but man, that eats up the RAM.
And then I have to GIMP 'em back together.

Had I the talent, I'd do it myself instead of piss & moan to somebody
else...

DirkBoy