POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Soliciting feedback : Re: Soliciting feedback Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soliciting feedback
From: Krystian
Date: 23 Nov 1999 11:59:35
Message: <383ac7f7@news.povray.org>
I'll probably be the only one who thinks so, but I would definitately enjoy
having the built in editor. At least have it available in the POV source,
like a configureable option, i.e. ./configure --enable-gui. I know there are
plenty of 3rd party ones out there, but I've tried most of them, and, no
insult to anyone who worked on them, I don't like them. I'm very used to the
Win version, and enjoy having the source and most of the INI options just a
keystroke away (yes, I know the command line works just fine, but I always
end up with one thing out of place. As for the Emacs mode, well, I haven't
quite figured out Emacs yet. Just my half a pence,
Krystian
www.geocities.com/kgbates