POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rgb <x,yz> Color Tool : Re: rgb <x,yz> Color Tool Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb <x,yz> Color Tool
From: Andreas Gerdes
Date: 23 Nov 1999 00:17:28
Message: <383a2394.25731707@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:03:12 +0100, "Sander" <san### [at] the-internet>
wrote:

>I have 1 small problem: the boxes at the bottom where you can enter the RGB
>values show only 2 digits. Why not 3?
>Is it my OS (NT4 SP6)? I don't understand since all seems to be so neat.

I don't think so, it may be rather because of some different monitor
and font adjustments. In fact I made 3 digits fit exactly in MY boxes,
but I will enlarge them a little bit along with the fixes for the next
version.
So read the news next week!

Andreas