POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : udo's : udo's Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  udo's
From: christof schuler
Date: 27 Nov 1999 03:19:08
Message: <383F93A0.9D9F95CA@t-online.de>
I have a mesh and want to import it into moray. it worked the first
time, I saved the moray-file but 1 day later when I opened the file
again and wanted to render it from moray, there was the message (in the
povray-window):
object {
NONAME <-- ERROR
ges1.pov:93 error: object expected but undeclared identifier 'NONAME'
found instead

I used 3Dwin (import raw, export POV-RAY3 Moray (*.inc,*.udo). Then I
imported it into Moray (create udo). I have povray 3.1g and moray 3.1.
thanks