POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Dances with Droids : Dances with Droids Server Time
1 Jun 2024 01:01:05 EDT (-0400)
  Dances with Droids
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 25 Nov 1999 13:10:27
Message: <383D7B97.72B80CFE@giwersworld.org>
Try this link.

http://giwersworld.org/hidden/ and then get it, 4 megs.

	I make no claims I am a great animator. It is my first animation
except for the amimated GIFs on the link in my sig. And as I have
said before I not new as I sold look and feel games to COMPUTE!
for the Atari 800. And Compute! paid to have them translated so
no half bad if I have to say so myself.

	I don't want to get into the pros and cons but 1983 was the end
of my animation experiecne and thist starts it over again.

	Critiques? Welcome if not obnoxious and I am rambling.

	To anyone seriously interested in this, I am considering a
little Riverdance (ancient Irish line dancing) for these droids.
It is almoat the same math and I would repeat my multiple still
coompetition with multiple animations.

	Enjoy as you will or will not.

--
http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

How to profit from the end of civilization as know it available
here soon.