POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Win32 Console POV-Ray : Re: Win32 Console POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win32 Console POV-Ray
From: Markus Becker
Date: 25 Nov 1999 05:14:28
Message: <383D0DC0.7D15F0EF@zess.uni-siegen.de>
Ken wrote:

> Marc Schimmler wrote:
>
> > As subscribed reader of the SPIEGEL I certainly know that one! :-)
> >
> > Now cm'on people ask! <vbg>
>
> Well ?

Hmm, well, not easy to translate, but I'll try. A little bit of
background.
German songs that go well in germany are called "Schlager", you could
translate it as "hit". One of our most beloved "Schlager"-singers,
called
Rex Gildo, commited suicide one of the last weeks. He jumped out of the
toilet window while some reporters where waiting in another room.

Literally it would mean: "The german hit has jumped out of the toilet
window".

You didn't laugh? I knew it!

Markus
--
Der deutsche Schlager ist aus dem Klofenster gesprungen....