POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Are angle dependent reflections based upon actual lighting effects? : Re: Are angle dependent reflections based upon actual lighting effects? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Are angle dependent reflections based upon actual lighting effects?
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 20 Nov 1999 04:16:55
Message: <38366711.E13DA590@giwersworld.org>
Mark Wagner wrote:

> Take this one up with the quantum physicists -- they will tell you that a
> photon can be simultaneously reflected and refracted. :-)

	Yes but that is just the way we have to make it fit the macro
world models we have. We could always solve the quantum equations
instead after we break 4096 bit PGP in a year to test the
processor's speed.

--
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

How to profit from the end of civilization as know available here
soon.