POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : moray and udo : moray and udo Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  moray and udo
From: christof schuler
Date: 19 Nov 1999 01:57:16
Message: <3834F476.D9E1F73A@t-online.de>
I try to import a raw-file with about 45000 triangles into moray via
udo. smaller files work, but if I want to render this big one from
moray, it doesn't, whereas in povray direct it works. Are this too much
triangles in moray ? or do I have to search for other reasons ?
Is there somewhere a good explanation of the different search paths in
moray and povray and where to change them ?

christof