POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded : Re: POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:49:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded
From: Chris Huff
Date: 18 Nov 1999 05:30:31
Message: <3833D5FA.2AE62388@compuserve.com>
There seems to be a problem with filtering objects, filter is treated
like transmit. I haven't downloaded the bug-fixed version yet, but this
seems to be unrelated to that bug.
For example, this:
sphere {< 0, 0, 0>, 1
  pigment {color Green filter 1}
 translate < 0, 1.0001, 0>
}
is invisible when placed on a ground plane, when it should show up as a
green transparent sphere.
This happens with #version 3.1 but not with #version 3.14159, I don't
know if it happens in UVPov.