POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Possible problem in Mac source : Re: Possible problem in Mac source Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible problem in Mac source
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Nov 1999 17:50:22
Message: <382deb2e@news.povray.org>
In article <382DE8C7.CE208C4D@compuserve.com> , Chris Huff
<Chr### [at] compuservecom>  wrote:

>Are you talking about checking for NULL pointers, or about something
>with MacsBug? I only know a very small portion of the MacsBug features.

No, do something like:

if(p2wWPtr == NULL)
{
    SysBeep(5);
    SysBeep(5);
    SysBeep(5);
}

(Note that it might not beep with only one beep or you might hear the beep
only after you left MacsBug.)

>>The error message says it all, just search all the other include files
> to see where it is defined.<
>
> Not even any need to do that, there is a comment right above them
> explaining that they are from the radiosity files. :-)

No, not that one!  Of course you need to find the first definition ... that
is why it says "redefined"!  Also make sure the new include files in UVPOV
are properly protected from being included twice by using a preprocessor
flag.

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde