POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : hf-lab 0.90 not compiling : Re: hf-lab 0.90 not compiling Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hf-lab 0.90 not compiling
From: TigerHawk
Date: 13 Nov 1999 23:51:02
Message: <382E4021.946BEE8A@stic.net>
>   Tim, John has been pretty helpful in the past, concerning his utilities
> HF-Lab and G-Forge. Why not e-mail John? He may be running Linux on at least
> one of his systems, judging by his home page. bea### [at] bestcom

Actually, the thought never occured to me, but I will seriously consider it.
Right now, however, I am in the process of upgrading to Slackware 7, mostly
because of the support of glibc2 among other things. (I'm not happy about
d/ling for a week, but oh well :) So, hopefully, after that I will have better
compiling as a whole anyway (as other things also aren't compiling like they
should).

Thanks for the ideal,

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk