POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Possible problem in Mac source : Re: Possible problem in Mac source Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible problem in Mac source
From: Chris Huff
Date: 13 Nov 1999 18:08:40
Message: <382DF023.AB40492E@compuserve.com>
>No, do something like:

if(p2wWPtr == NULL)
{
    SysBeep(5);
}

(Note that it might not beep with only one beep or you might hear the
beep only after you left MacsBug.)<

Ok, I will try that.

>No, not that one!  Of course you need to find the first definition ...
that is why it says "redefined"!  Also make sure the new include files
in UVPOV are properly protected from being included twice by using a
preprocessor flag.<

Ok, I misunderstood what you meant: The second one, which causes the
"redefined" error, is the one I commented out, not the original. I
thought you wanted to know where the originals were for some reason.
Shesh, I only intended this as a warning to others to watch out for
this! I had solved the problem, I know what is happening and how to fix
it, I wanted to make sure everyone else does. :-)