POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Possible problem in Mac source : Re: Possible problem in Mac source Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible problem in Mac source
From: Chris Huff
Date: 13 Nov 1999 17:37:15
Message: <382DE8C7.CE208C4D@compuserve.com>
>First you should check if

p2wWPtr = (p2w_WindowPtr_t)NewPtr(sizeof(p2w_WindowRecord_t));

in p2w_NewWindow returns a valid pointer. Also make sure your heap is
still intact.<

Are you talking about checking for NULL pointers, or about something
with MacsBug? I only know a very small portion of the MacsBug features.

>You can check if the heap is still intact if you type "hc" as soon as
you drop into MacsBug.<

I did that, the heap is ok. I even did "hc all", everything is ok.

>The error message says it all, just search all the other include files
to see where it is defined.<

Not even any need to do that, there is a comment right above them
explaining that they are from the radiosity files. :-)
I only mentioned that part to warn others of the potential problem.

Thanks for the response.