POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Updated patch source available : Re: Updated patch source available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated patch source available
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 Nov 1999 08:42:26
Message: <382AC869.485D066@compuserve.com>
Hrm, other people have reported this problem with .zip files from me, I
suspect that it is the compression program which I am using.
Is anyone else having problems?
Can anyone recommend a good program to create .zip files on the
Macintosh?

Another possibility is the return characters: the Mac uses different
line return characters than Windows, which will make the code unreadable
without going through and adding in all of the returns by hand.
I will upload a .zip with the text files converted to PC-text format
before being placed in the archive, maybe you will be able to read that.