POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : LensFlare Plug-in : Re: LensFlare Plug-in Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LensFlare Plug-in
From: ZEGER KNAEPEN
Date: 10 Nov 1999 16:16:10
Message: <3829E12C.D7853A0@student.kuleuven.ac.be>
That's because IRL lens-flares aren't objects.  They're just
reflections of a light_source in a lens.  But you *can* position the
lensflare, can't you?  The source of the lensflare will be at the same
place of the light_source you selected for it.  So, if you position
the light_source, you position the flare also!

ZK