POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Thanks everyone (more) : Re: Thanks everyone (more) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks everyone (more)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Nov 1999 13:54:27
Message: <38271D38.D355867C@inapg.inra.fr>
Thanks for the comments and link (which is down, but should be up in a few
weeks).
I've been using Poser and Pov since Poser 1.0 and, like isosurfaces and
UV-mapping,  it certainly changed a lot my way of using Pov. Particularly,
if the POV-team decides to include UV-mapping in official pov, we will have
the best of both worlds in pov, i.e. the ability to import external models
with full image maps + all the macro programming and incredible primitives
supported by pov.
G.