POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Updated patch source available : Updated patch source available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Updated patch source available
From: Chris Huff
Date: 8 Nov 1999 13:15:50
Message: <382713F9.A68A6045@compuserve.com>
I have uploaded the latest version of my patch source code:
chrishuff.dhs.org/pov/morepatterns.zip

This patch includes the blob pattern and pigment, the proximity pattern,
the object pattern, and the z-buffer patch. I may go ahead and merge it
with my other patch work, if the new version of the Superpatch isn't
released soon.(Ron? How is it going? :-) )

It includes draft docmentation, but no example scenes(yet).
I haven't updated the web site itself yet, but I will soon. I may also
add some more example images.
If anyone has trouble using this .zip file, please tell me. I have had
problems before, I suspect the program I am using may not work
correctly.