POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Xfractint outputting improperly : Re: Xfractint outputting improperly Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Xfractint outputting improperly
From: TigerHawk
Date: 7 Nov 1999 10:51:05
Message: <38259FFB.E1070F8C@stic.net>
I'd be happy to:
I have xfractint v 3.20 (compatible with 20.0) and I got it from the link
provided by: http://spanky.triumf.ca/www/fractint/fractint.html

I think I may have found part of the problem. It appears that because I am at
16-bit it outputs using a blueish palette - it does the same thing in the DOS
version when I try 16-bit or higher modes. So that is were I am getting the
odd-colored output (I think), but it still does not explain the poor output.

<shrug>, if you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear them!

Tim Soderstrom