POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Text object alignment patch : Text object alignment patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Text object alignment patch
From: Chris Huff
Date: 6 Nov 1999 19:03:46
Message: <3824C282.7D6BD943@compuserve.com>
I think I remember hearing about someone who made a patch which allowed
you to align the text object.(left, right, center, etc) Does anyone else
know about this?
I have just done a patch which adds the keywords align_left,
align_right, and align_center. I could post the source if anyone is
interested.(all it required was the three tokens in PARSE.H and
TOKENIZE.C, and a short bit of code in PARSE.C)

Oh, and I do know about min_extent and max_extent. :-) They can be used
to do the same thing, but I think it is nice to have this kind of thing
built into the text object.