POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Is there an "abbrev" mode specific to pov-mode. : Re: Is there an "abbrev" mode specific to pov-mode. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there an "abbrev" mode specific to pov-mode.
From: Peter Toneby
Date: 6 Nov 1999 15:10:08
Message: <38248B1F.63B7D02D@acc.umu.se>
jrm### [at] videotronca wrote:

>         Well I've been taught to make my subject line clear.
>
>         More to the point though : can I tweak the abbrev-mode in emacs so
> I could have one set of abbreviations dedicated to the pov-mode per
> se. All I get now is a "no per mode" error message. So I use the
> global mode but it isn't tidy.

Hi
well, since I am not using abbrev-mode myself, and I don't have any real
knowledge
about elisp, I haven't updated the code for abbreviations. If you look
at the code
for pov-mode the abbrev-code starts at around line 455 (it's a line that
says
';;; Completions'). If you update this part of the code (I think most of
it is adding
the new keywords) I would appreciate it if you send a unified diff to me
so I can
incorporate it into the offical verison.

/Peter Toneby