POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Is there an "abbrev" mode specific to pov-mode. : Is there an "abbrev" mode specific to pov-mode. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Is there an "abbrev" mode specific to pov-mode.
From: jrm
Date: 4 Nov 1999 11:32:36
Message: <3821B548.B9A6EF15@videotron.ca>
Well I've been taught to make my subject line clear.

	More to the point though : can I tweak the abbrev-mode in emacs so
I could have one set of abbreviations dedicated to the pov-mode per
se. All I get now is a "no per mode" error message. So I use the
global mode but it isn't tidy.
	Since I'm quite new (that's a permanent state in my case) I'll need
some fairly detailed info. I'm good at using Emacs, next-to-nil at
Elisping (I still write "lips" half the time.) although it hasn't
kept my nose out of the .emacs file or pov-mode.el.

	Thanks.