POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Win32 Console POV-Ray : Win32 Console POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Win32 Console POV-Ray
From: Chris Jeppesen
Date: 3 Nov 1999 04:50:21
Message: <3820055d@news.povray.org>
Has anyone tried to compile a version of pov which works as a Win32 console
application? I am trying to do so at the moment with the Unix source code,
but am running into problems with unix.c.

Also: Has anyone yet made PVMPov work with Windows? I know there is a
version of PVM for windows and suggestions that it is easy to do, but have
not seen any results yet. That is why I am trying to make the console app, I
figure the slaves dont need a GUI.