POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : UVPov radiosity bug? : Re: UVPov radiosity bug? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UVPov radiosity bug?
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 2 Nov 1999 23:25:07
Message: <381fb923@news.povray.org>
Yes.  It's a bug.  Found and fixed (for the next release of UVPov).  It was
a bit of legacy code (from the original radiosity) that was messing up my
changes.  It was caused by some code in the supersample() function related
to antialiasing.

I had seen this before but didn't make the connection between antialiasing
and the dark spots.

-Nathan

Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote...