POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : THE "DUSTY SHADOW BUG " : Re: THE "DUSTY SHADOW BUG " Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: THE "DUSTY SHADOW BUG "
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 30 Oct 1999 19:45:29
Message: <381b8319@news.povray.org>
I'm assuming that was translated by a computer.  Anyway, if you post your
POV source in the povray.text.scene-files group, everyone will have a better
time figuring out what exactly is going wrong.  The first thing to realize
is that POV will NOT split the light beam into a rainbow.  Unless you use
UVPov with dispersion turned on, of course.  (For more information on UVPov,
go to http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm.)

-Nathan

merath <mer### [at] t-onlinede> wrote...