POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Blob pattern patch updated-again : Re: Blob pattern patch updated-again Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob pattern patch updated-again
From: Ken
Date: 2 Nov 1999 07:52:16
Message: <381EDD84.D567FF42@pacbell.net>
Chris Huff wrote:

> I also uploaded a compiled Macintosh application.

  Does this imply that development has stopped now ?

  The reason I ask is that I have hesitated adding your patch to the
patch section of the links page until you have worked out the bugs
and have finished adding features. I feared if I were to list it too
early and others start compling it into their own executables they
might miss some later important changes. If you are nearing
completetion with it I will add you to the hall of records and advertize
it for you.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: