POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sphere_sweep : Re: sphere_sweep Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep
From: Ken
Date: 2 Nov 1999 02:42:38
Message: <381E9514.C2FFB085@pacbell.net>
"christof.schuler" wrote:

> Hy,
>
> I try to use sphere_sweep, but it does not work and I do not know why. I
> heard of the possibilty of a sphere sweep but I do not find anything
> about it in my help. So I took an example/question I found at this forum
> (30.5.1998), but it does not work.

> I suppose, that I still need an include-file. The text "sphere_sweep {
> b_spline_sphere_sweep" keeps black in the povray-editor and the
> error-message "object or directive expexted but undeclared identifier
> 'sphere_sweep' found instead" comes.

  This feature is not part of the official version of POV-Ray and
requires one of the patched versions of the program to use it. I
am pretty sure that the SuperPatch has this included and can be
downloaded at:

http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/superpatch/

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: