POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Attenuation feature/bug? : Re: Attenuation feature/bug? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attenuation feature/bug?
From: Ken
Date: 1 Nov 1999 07:15:24
Message: <381D83CF.A97AFCCA@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> :  Strangely this is the first time I have heard of this particular problem
> : and was surprised that you have it included in the VFAQ. Good job Warp :)
>
>   We see from this that even advanced users should read the VFAQ... ;)

Well I figured out for myself what was causing the problem and even replied
as such hours before you did. I just didn't know that little one liner had
been included in the VFAQ. No need to memorize it when you are an advanced
user :)

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: