POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : A Name for Future Inclusive Patch : Re: A Name for Future Inclusive Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Name for Future Inclusive Patch
From: Phil Clute
Date: 30 Oct 1999 21:50:18
Message: <381BA068.1C52940E@tiac.net>
>Maybe a vote would help.
>MegaPatch    ____
>SuperPatch    ____
>OmniPatch    ____
>PatchItPatch    ____
>WriteIn :__Salad Patch__

Then we could say fun things like: "I think Salad has a bug." or
"I rendered this with Salad!", "Lettuce give thanks for the Salad
Patch". The start-up screen could have, you guessed it, Salad!
Well, I have to go now. Some folks have come by with my brand new
white jacket...I get to go live in a room with pads! Neat huh? :-)

MegaPatch works...

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.