POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render Quality Problem : Re: Render Quality Problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render Quality Problem
From: Steve
Date: 29 Oct 1999 23:50:19
Message: <381992CF.7F09035B@ndirect.co.uk>
Yes Quick colour works well, I've been using it this week,
it's the kind of thing that you don't look for in the docs
because you don't think it exists.

But I found that The following code won't work

sphere { 0,1
  texture { T_Wood690
    quick_colour Brown
   }
}

The answer is that the quick_colour statement must be inside
the pigment declaration braces "{}" eg: pigment{BlueMoon
quick_colour MidnightBlue}

Hope this helps Brendan?

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps