POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray crash : Re: Moray crash Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray crash
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 29 Oct 1999 05:43:19
Message: <38196bb3.9569059@194.174.214.110>
Hi Alex Magidow, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Also, if you place a copy a group as a refrence, then add that copy to the
> group...can we say infinite recursion?
Yes, that is a known bug and has been fixed in the next version. There
were a couple of other problems with references to groups, such as
allowing you to delete a referenced object when there were references
outside the current object hierarchy. That's all been fixed for the
next release.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray